Let's help you take care of your products!
- Machine wash cold on delicate or gentle cycle
- Use all purpose detergent
- DO NOT use fabric softener
- When you use fabric softener, it prevents the fabric from using its' performance capabilities. If you already used fabric softener, no worries - simply wash again without fabric softener!
- DO NOT bleach
- Lay out horizontally to dry (preferred)
- If you want to use a drying machine, put it on the lowest/coolest setting
- DO NOT iron
- DO NOT dry clean
- If you use proper hygiene while wearing the shirt, you should be able to wear it several times without washing - it's not gross!
- If the shirt is wet from sweat, let it dry before throwing it in the hamper.
- Since we've used flat lock seams EVERYWHERE (prevents chaffing AND gives it the perfect fit), there's thread attaching your shirt in several spots - avoid scratching against Velcro or any other rough surface (like brick walls). This will help ensure your shirt lasts a very long time!